Objectives of the library are
- To further the educational aims of the school by providing quality resources that support and enhance the curriculum and the mission of the school.
- To fulfill students' educational information needs and to encourage as far as possible the extracurricular and leisure interests of the students.
- To promote resource-based learning through the provision of a wide range of materials, both print and virtual learning environment; and the teaching of study and information skills so that students learn how to learn, how to analyze, how to reach considered conclusions about man, his language and literature, his way in society, and the scientific forces of his environment.
- To promote positive attitudes towards independent learning, information literacy, libraries, reading and literature.
- To stimulate intercultural awareness and promote international mindedness through the provision of materials reflecting a variety of cultures and languages.
- To meet teachers' professional and recreational needs.
- To promote community awareness and participation in learning and reading.