As we started “Website/Search tool of the week Programme” on last week, today I am going to introduce you search engine called Instagrok for your research and reference work.
InstaGrok is an innovative educational search engine that combines sophisticated semantic technology with an interactive user interface to make learning more engaging, personalized and fun for everyone.
InstaGrok as an alternative to Google or other online search tools. InstaGrok is a safe, education focused research engine that offers to high quality, educational content.
This combines the elements of research, organization interaction and learning engagement between students, their peers and their teachers in various learning exercises and projects.
The goal of Instagrok is “to help everyone discover the joy of learning and empower them to be lifelong learners
Instagrok has some good features
1. I like how Instagrok presents the concepts of related material.
The animation is engaging and I can see students exploring the content which would allow them to see information that they might not have seen otherwise.
2. When you click on one of the related words another set of related options are built.
This is great for reducing the random approach to searching most students and teachers have.
3. On the right of the screen the information is categorised into key facts, websites, video’s etc.
I like how the information is segmented into these categories which helps students find exactly what they are looking for.
4. There is a journal for you to collect your information
This could be a handy feature; but I didn’t check to see if you could download your notes or export them.
5. It is already there in our dplibrary website
JUST VISIT BELOW MENTIONED WEB LINK TO EXPLORE MORE: